Cubinet Interactive Group is engaged in developing and publishing high-quality game products in the South East Asia market. We've created an environment where people with energy, creativity and commitment work together as team leaders and team players to fulfil ambitious goals. We all work to the highest standards of professional excellence and integrity.
If you like new challenges and working in a fun creative and MMORPG game environment, we invite you to join us today in our expansion!
Require Application Materials:
2. Cover letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Cubinet
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered.
- Preparation of full set of accounts and provide monthly reporting and strict adherence to the dateline set as per the holding company requirements.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Preparation of Cash Flow projection and analysis of Cash Flow statement and all necessary reconciliation statements.
- Responsible for the preparations for the necessary returns in compliance with MFRS, Accounting Standards, Tax Regulations, the Company Act and other related statutory regulations.
- Co-ordination of the year-end audit and liaising with the external auditors, tax agent and the company secretary.
- Able to coordinate and prepare an annual budget, monthly forecast and variable analysis.
- To maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as when required by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Professional Certificates in ACCA/ CIMA/ MIA qualifications.
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a MUST.
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in the related field are required for this position.
- Candidate must be experienced and ability to handle FULL SET of accounts.
- Candidate with experience in SAP / Consolidation is an added advantages.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Professionals.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel overseas or outstation when it is required
- 1 Full-Time position available.
Product Specialist is responsible to assist in managing the games, liaising with developers and internal departments on games related issues, participate in game testing and solving cases.
- Monitoring of product performance (in term of the user base and revenue) and preparing plans or proposal to improve overall performance (S.W.O.T analysis, Product Road Map and etc)
- Conceptualizing, plan and executing product plans and proposals throughout product lifecycle while product KPI is met (In-game events, cash shop promotion, recruitment /recall/retain plans)
- Management of product content by supporting and executing promotions/marketing of contents (New content release, cash shop promotion, new cash shop items etc)
- Liaising and communicating with developers on content updates, proposal of events, proposal for new content, retain/recruitment plans, marketing events while maintaining good relations
- iaising and communicating with different department on product testing (game content testing, localization process, server backend testing).
- Management of issues and problems relating to product and ensuring they are solved in a timely manner be it by working with different department or highlighting the issue to Product Manager (hacking, botting, lag issues etc)
- Perform writing duties and conceptualization of websites, forum and FACEBOOK posts.
- Perform comprehensive investigation on queries escalated.
- Monitoring the forum/ Social Network Sites feedback and moderation for the respective product.
- Prepares weekly/monthly product performance reports to Product Manager.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Candidates must possess a Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Advertising/ Media/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- Strong commands in English and Chinese, both written and oral.
- Computer literate. Good in Microsoft Excel, Words, and PowerPoint.
- Preferred candidates with the knowledge / experience in Marketing/ Advertising/ Media/ Events/ Gaming.
- Experience in the gaming industry is an advantage.
- Independent, pleasant attitude, optimism, well organized, a team player and with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.